Ir al contenido principal

My Fav Food


Well, today I will write about my favourite food and my story about this topic.

Resultado de imagen para albondigas  con papas
I love meatballs with potatoes; It is my favourite food since have 8 years old... My mom cooked this and I did not want eat because I hate soup. She never forces me to eat something that I did not want, but these day say to me that I can eat the meatballs without the soup. I think about this and I decide eat. 
Resultado de imagen para ensalada de repollo
This decision change my life, I loved it, with salad of cabbage. This plate cooked by me or my mom it is perfection, no more words about this.

I cannot eat this plate twice a week; this plat is just for Tuesday, If I eat at another day, I cannot eat it. I usually eat twice a month, I hate eat excessively this plate.

Curiously, never eat meatballs in another place, my favourite plates is not just about food, is for the story, where I eat it, when and all of other things that include eat something. The taste depend that who cook this plate. I am very complicate with food and I am a little fussy, he he.                                     

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario