Ir al contenido principal

A Subject I enjoy studying

This semester have been soo hard, because i have been in a lot of debating tournaments and I lose a lot of class, but it is a challenge.
I love Public Administration, always I wnt enter to this University and thir carrer. I love the mix between management and policy, until now, the only subject that provide me this mix are Public Administration Dynamics, we have a teacher that is very stringent, but i love the contents of subject. We are with tragedy because we have class at saturdays, we have control at Saturdays.
I am a student that do not coming very much to class, i have, with luck, 50% of assistance, well, in all my class. but i enjoy this class and the mix of government and management of State, read about ministries, about modernization of state, about the ways of do policy into chilean reality.
Public Administration Dinamyc is the third subject of this line of the carrer and i want keep loving the management, i want work in this field when leave Santiago and leave this university.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Fav Food

Well, today I will write about my favourite food and my story about this topic. I love meatballs with potatoes; It is my favourite food since have 8 years old... My mom cooked this and I did not want eat because I hate soup. She never forces me to eat something that I did not want, but these day say to me that I can eat the meatballs without the soup. I think about this and I decide eat.  This decision change my life, I loved it, with salad of cabbage. This plate cooked by me or my mom it is perfection, no more words about this. I cannot eat this plate twice a week; this plat is just for Tuesday, If I eat at another day, I cannot eat it. I usually eat twice a month, I hate eat excessively this plate. Curiously, never eat meatballs in another place, my favourite plates is not just about food, is for the story, where I eat it, when and all of other things that include eat something. The taste depend that who cook this plate. I am very complicate with food and I am a l