Ir al contenido principal

Pleasure with caution


My relationship with technology is toxic, is a relationship of necessity and I don´t be with her for love. I really love to write in paper, send mails and read in real books. But is impossible, it´s so hard put away the technology nowadays. I take notes in my PC, my partner has 7 years old, is so old in normal life of a PC but I used because I want to leave the paper, I want to make a change in the world or in the piece that I had living. Is hardly for me but I did it and I want keep doing. Help to environment is my purpose, is my sand grain and I want that all follow my example.

                                         Resultado de imagen para adiccion a la tecnologia



For this, the technology is part of my life, but I do not like be dependent, be always check my messages and all this stuff, I believe in a self-control, enjoy the moments that matter and not lose it for be with your cellphone.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Fav Food

Well, today I will write about my favourite food and my story about this topic. I love meatballs with potatoes; It is my favourite food since have 8 years old... My mom cooked this and I did not want eat because I hate soup. She never forces me to eat something that I did not want, but these day say to me that I can eat the meatballs without the soup. I think about this and I decide eat.  This decision change my life, I loved it, with salad of cabbage. This plate cooked by me or my mom it is perfection, no more words about this. I cannot eat this plate twice a week; this plat is just for Tuesday, If I eat at another day, I cannot eat it. I usually eat twice a month, I hate eat excessively this plate. Curiously, never eat meatballs in another place, my favourite plates is not just about food, is for the story, where I eat it, when and all of other things that include eat something. The taste depend that who cook this plate. I am very complicate with food and I am a l