Ir al contenido principal

Movies & Series


I cannot believe how I was so stupid and I didn´t see the mail and all my classmates posted their blogs.


Well, now I must tell you about my favourites series or movies.
Personally, I´m not fan of cinema, I´m not expert on this matter. However, I could name some preferences.
First, my favorite movie is Butterfly Effect, starring by Aston Kutchner and Amy Smart,  based on the life of Evan Treborn (Kutchner), is a psychological thriller directed by Eric Bress. I love it for that, because is a psychological thriller based on Butterfly effect, concept from chaos theory that said: “The slight flutter of the wing of  a butterfly can be felt on the other side of the world”.
This concept is covered with a thousand of possibilities that are consequences by decisions that a person take. This movie invite to think about how we are, about our decisions and how this decision has consequences in our life and the other people´s life. i cannot make spoilers, but I tell us that this movie changes my life.





My favourite series is simpler, is more of humor and a little old. Is Friends, this sitcom has Ten seasons, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman. Friends is about life that six friends and roommates. This life with humor, relationships, etc.


     Their characters are:
         Jennifer Aniston: Rachel Green
         Courteney Cox: Monica geller
         Lisa Kudrow: Phoebe Buffay
         Matt LeBlanc: Joey Tribbiani
         Matthew Perry: Chandler Bing
         David Schwimmer: Ross Geller


I love Friends because have many of values behind the humor, her name tells us something, is friendships is that really matter. We can have discussions, troubles, but always we have friends and we are not alone. See Friends will not regret it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Fav Food

Well, today I will write about my favourite food and my story about this topic. I love meatballs with potatoes; It is my favourite food since have 8 years old... My mom cooked this and I did not want eat because I hate soup. She never forces me to eat something that I did not want, but these day say to me that I can eat the meatballs without the soup. I think about this and I decide eat.  This decision change my life, I loved it, with salad of cabbage. This plate cooked by me or my mom it is perfection, no more words about this. I cannot eat this plate twice a week; this plat is just for Tuesday, If I eat at another day, I cannot eat it. I usually eat twice a month, I hate eat excessively this plate. Curiously, never eat meatballs in another place, my favourite plates is not just about food, is for the story, where I eat it, when and all of other things that include eat something. The taste depend that who cook this plate. I am very complicate with food and I am a l