Ir al contenido principal

Favourite Picture

Better late than never, i want to post this because i failed and i did not post last week, but i do not want disturb mi blog.

This is my favourite picture



I have no words for describe this picture, she is my mom, giving me soup... I hate soup, i hate pictures but  i am here, tell us about both.
Th pictures was taken by my father without prior announcement, was when i have 2 or 3 years old, nobody remember that, was a night in Concepción.
I love this picture because i have not picture with my mom, i have not a lot of picture of me. But with my mom is worst. I always remember this because we are smiling and this supposed to occur only once every thousands years.
The pictures show love, innocence, happiness and my curls, today two things are dead, seer whom!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Fav Food

Well, today I will write about my favourite food and my story about this topic. I love meatballs with potatoes; It is my favourite food since have 8 years old... My mom cooked this and I did not want eat because I hate soup. She never forces me to eat something that I did not want, but these day say to me that I can eat the meatballs without the soup. I think about this and I decide eat.  This decision change my life, I loved it, with salad of cabbage. This plate cooked by me or my mom it is perfection, no more words about this. I cannot eat this plate twice a week; this plat is just for Tuesday, If I eat at another day, I cannot eat it. I usually eat twice a month, I hate eat excessively this plate. Curiously, never eat meatballs in another place, my favourite plates is not just about food, is for the story, where I eat it, when and all of other things that include eat something. The taste depend that who cook this plate. I am very complicate with food and I am a l